by Advancis Veterinary
Absorbent foam dressings with soft silicone wound contact layer
Advazorb Silfix is an absorbent foam dressing with breathable film backing and soft silicone wound contact layer. The soft silicone ensures that the dressing does not stick to the wet surface of a wound bed or cause trauma to delicate new tissue upon dressing removal. This is particularly suited to animals with friable or delicate skin.
- Helps to maintain a moist wound-healing environment
- Reduces excess fluid at the wound site
- Soft silicone wound contact layer
- Will not adhere to a wet wound bed
- Repeated dressing applications will not cause epithelial skin stripping
- Enables the dressing to be placed onto the animal while a secondary dressing or bandage is applied for retention
Available in 10cm x 10cm dressing
Tip: The silicone layer on Advazorb Silfix enables the dressing to be placed onto the animal while a secondary dressing or bandage is applied for retention. This allows the dressing to be applied by a single Veterinarian or tech.