Last updated December 2020
- Ownership and Use of the Website. Copyright© Grey Wolf Animal Health Inc. All contents of the Website, including its “look and feel” and design elements, trademarks, service marks, logos, text, graphics, audio, images, charts, audio clips, videos, data and compilations (the “Grey Wolf Content”) are the property of Grey Wolf, its affiliates, related companies or its licensors or partners unless otherwise noted, and are legally protected without limitation, under Canadian, as well as applicable non-Canadian, laws, regulations and treaties. Unless the context clearly requires otherwise, or we explicitly say so in writing, the term “Website” includes “Grey Wolf Content.” Grey Wolf has the right and sole discretion to make any modification to the design, format, content and operation of the Website at any time, including but not limited to, the addition, removal and modification of any module, feature and function.
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE WEBSITE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THE WEBSITE BY YOU OR THROUGH YOU MAY VIOLATE COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS, PRIVACY AND/OR PUBLICITY LAWS AS WELL AS COMMUNICATION REGULATIONS AND STATUTES. YOU AGREE THAT GREY WOLF WILL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THE WEBSITE.
- No Endorsement of Links to Third Party Content, Websites, Goods or Services. The Website may contain links or references to other websites and content which are not maintained by Grey Wolf or under Grey Wolf’s control, including websites, directories, servers, networks, systems, information and databases, applications, software, programs, products, services and the Internet as a whole. Grey Wolf provides such links for the users’ convenience and the inclusion on the Website of such third party links does not constitute or imply any endorsement or recommendation by Grey Wolf of any information, goods and/or services contained, described in, or provided through, such third party websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible or liable for the availability, accessibility or content of any third-party website (including its accuracy, timeliness, reliability, completeness, validity or authenticity) or for any loss or damage of any sort that you incurred or sustained as the result. Your interactions with organizations and/or individuals found on or through the third-party websites, including payment and delivery of goods and/or services, your submission of personal information through these websites, any activity or transactions that occur under your name or account, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals. You should make whatever investigation and inspection you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any of these third parties. If there is a dispute between users on the Website, or between users and any third party, you understand and agree that Grey Wolf has no liability to any such parties and is under no obligation to become involved.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF ANY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE OR CONTENT ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK. GREY WOLF WILL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF ANY LINKED THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN, OR ACCESSED THROUGH, OR ANY TRANSACTION ENTERED INTO OR PROCESSED THROUGH, A THIRD PARTY WEBSITE.
- Websites Linking to Us. We do not endorse, and are not responsible for, third party websites that link to our Website.
- Registration. You may be able to create a user account or otherwise register with the Website. If you choose to do so, you must provide us with accurate, current, and complete information, and you agree to be responsible for any conduct using your account and to maintain the security of any user name and password. You may not create accounts or submit Uploads (defined below) on behalf of anyone other than yourself.
- Submissions and Postings (Including Your Uploads). If you are (i) at least eighteen (18) years of age and above the age of majority in the province in which you live, (ii) are an emancipated minor, or (iii) possess legal parental or guardian consent, you may choose to provide, make available to Grey Wolf, or post on or upload to the Website, suggestions, comments, ideas, improvements, information, personal or other data, text, images, photos, video, sounds and other materials, including works of authorship, (collectively, “Uploads”). Please note that if you are under the age of majority, you are not permitted to provide any personal information via the Website including but not limited to Uploads.
If you provide Uploads, you grant to Grey Wolf and Grey Wolf’s affiliates, representatives, employees, and assigns an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, non-exclusive license (sublicenseable through multiple tiers, and to third parties including to other users of the Website) to reproduce, publicly display, archive, distribute, adapt, modify, publish, edit, translate, prepare derivative works of and otherwise use your Uploads, in whole or in part, (including your name, likeness, age and gender) in any media now or hereafter known in any manner and for any purpose, including but not limited to, publication on the Website and any associated print or digital promotional materials related thereto, any other marketing and promotional materials and for the development of products or services. You agree that you are solely responsible and liable for all communications, materials and suggestions you transmit to, or post on, the Website.
You represent and warrant that: (a) you are above the age of majority in the province in which you live, an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent; (b) it is lawful for you to use the Website; (c) you own all rights in your Uploads or, alternatively, you have acquired all necessary rights in your Uploads to enable you to grant to Grey Wolf the rights in your Uploads described herein; (d) your Uploads do not misappropriate or infringe the intellectual property or proprietary rights, privacy, or any other legal or moral rights of any third party; (e) your Uploads are lawful; (f) your Uploads are not disruptive or harmful, whether containing a virus, malware or otherwise, or transmitted as spam; (g) your Uploads are not disparaging, defamatory, or libelous of Grey Wolf or any other person; (h) you will not seek the return of your Uploads; and (i) you will not assert any claims against Grey Wolf or its affiliates, representatives, employees, or assigns in connection with your Uploads.
Grey Wolf and its affiliates, representatives, employees, and assigns shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques described or contained in your Uploads and make modifications and improvements thereof, for any purpose whatsoever, without time or territorial limitations, without your consent or compensation to you, including but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products, and you will gain no right, title or interest (including no joint ownership in the Website or any resulting materials) by virtue of doing so. As a further condition of providing Uploads, you (and any other individual depicted therein) unconditionally and irrevocably waive all claims to compensation for use of the Uploads by Grey Wolf and its affiliates, representatives, employees, or assigns and/or any right with respect to such use you may have under copyright law, the right of publicity, the right of privacy, the law of defamation and/or any other common law or statutory claims under the laws of any jurisdiction. You hereby waive any moral rights you may have in and to the Uploads, for all uses of the Uploads, throughout the world.
- Forward-Looking Statements. The Website may contain forward-looking statements about Grey Wolf’s financial and operating performance, business plans and prospects, in-line products and products in development that involve substantial risks and uncertainties. Such risks and uncertainties include, among other things, the uncertainties inherent in pharmaceutical research and development; decisions by regulatory authorities regarding whether and when to approve drug applications and supplemental drug applications as well as their decisions regarding labeling and other matters that could affect the availability or commercial potential of Grey Wolf’s products; competitive developments; the ability to successfully market both new and existing products; challenges to the validity and enforcement of Grey Wolf’s patents; and general economic conditions, such as interest rate and foreign currency exchange rate fluctuations. Grey Wolf assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking statements as a result of new information or future events or developments.
- Website May Not Always Be Available or Accessible. Grey Wolf does not guarantee that the Website will be operating at any given time. You should expect that the Website will periodically be taken off-line for maintenance, content and design updates, and other alterations that may make it unavailable. Grey Wolf does not represent or warrant that the Website is compatible with your hardware or software applications or browsers.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL GREY WOLF BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, AGGRAVATED, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OR LOSSES, INCLUDING FINANCIAL LOSS, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTON (EVEN IF GREY WOLF HAS BEEN ADVISED OF SUCH POSSIBILITY) ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO ANY ASPECT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WHETHER THE DAMAGES OR LOSSES ARISE FROM USE OR MISUSE OF THE WEBSITE, FROM INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, OR THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, MODIFICATION, ALTERATION, OR TERMINATION OF THE WEBSITE OR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES AND/OR LOSSES INCURRED OR SUSTAINED BY REASON OF OTHER SERVICES OR PRODUCTS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR ANY LINKS ON THE WEBSITE, AS WELL AS BY REASON OF ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR ANY LINKS ON THE WEBSITE OR ANY DISRUPTION OR DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER, FILES OR DATA CAUSED BY ANY VIRUS OR OTHER HARMFUL AGENTS. IN NO EVENT SHALL GREY WOLF’S MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF, RELATING TO, OR IN CONNECTION WITH, THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE GREY WOLF CONTENT EXCEED ONE HUNDRED CANADIAN DOLLARS (CAD$100.00). THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In some jurisdictions, limitations of liability are not permitted. In such jurisdictions, some of the foregoing limitation may not apply to you.
- Void Where Prohibited. Use of any portion of the website is void where prohibited by law. Although the information on the Website is accessible worldwide through the Internet, the information is intended only for residents of Canada. Other countries may have veterinary practices and regulatory requirements that are different from those in Canada. Therefore, the information on the Website may not be appropriate for use outside of Canada.